Saturday, January 17, 2004

Habermas and blogging

Blogs and blogging have been increasingly occupying my attention these days. I have followed the activity for a while and began experimenting with this blog since April 2003. For the past three months I find myself using great part of my free time (and some of my working time too) reading and trying to learn from them.
Thematic and actuality blogs have moved me to study and think about them. Invited to participate in IdeaSapiens in December I have deepened my interest and enthusiasm for blogs. I see them as a great tool to be used by the students in my future teaching activity.
These last days I am finding that Habermas Discourse Theory is going to be a solid framework to initiate a more serious study of blogs and blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Ojo al Texto

MI BLOG EN ESPAÑOL