Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Kristin Helen talks about weblogs and learning

New and encoguraging things happen around us all the time.

Today I get a warm invitation from Konrad Morgan to a presentation by Master Student Kristin Helen Andersen who next Tuesday will be discussing in public her thesis work titled:
"Students Use of Weblogs: Weblogs for collaboration in an Educational Setting"

I find the idea of making public presentations of the Master Thesis Students work a must. Because it gives the opportunity to the people interested in a particular object of study to be updated on what is going on around us.

As far as I know this is is not a regular praxis here at the University of Bergen. At least not in all Departments. I would be very glad if it becomes a new praxis at our brand new InfoMedia Department.

I am particulary interested in issues regarding the use of weblogs as an educational tool. Since the theme of this Thesis is particularly atractive to my present research interests I will be attending Kristin Helen's presentation.

It will happen on Monday 9th of February at 11.15am on the 4th floor of the old IFI building

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Ojo al Texto

MI BLOG EN ESPAÑOL