Thursday, April 01, 2004

Out of Norway

I have been invited by Universidad del Norte at Barranquilla, Colombia in order to participate in a couple of important events: Catedra Europa and the National Congress of Media Students.

It has been a week now and I have a busy schedule. The weather is warm and the wind from the Caribbean sea caresses us everyday. The University Campus' architecture is rather open and designed specially to let the breeeze flow through corridors and classrooms (not auditoriums though). People here are unusually friendly and kind.

I have made interesting contacts with scholars from Colombia and other visiting countries. I have participated in several lectures and meetings with colleagues working specially in the field of audiovisual narration.

Next week I will have the opportunity to relax and have a deserved vacation time in my country of origin.
I am looking forward to it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Ojo al Texto

MI BLOG EN ESPAÑOL